5 Great Uses For Cocoa Pods
Posted by Jeff Stern on August 07, 2015
Our cocoa pods are great decorative items for home or store. Our whole pods are our most popular item but empty pods have a huge number of uses. You can do a whole lot more with them than just put them out on display or sell them to customers. Here are a five great ways to use open pods:
- Business Card Holder
- Votive Candle Holder-fill the bottom with sand and place candle in the pod!
- Fill with Potpourri
- For Chocolates, what could be better!
- Use a clear cellophane bag to pack some truffles up, put inside the pod, and seal it with a beautiful ribbon! What an original gift idea.
- Check out our Interview with Millcreek Cacao Roasters!
- Chocolate Maker's Series-Part V Roasting
- Learn About Creo Chocolate and Sign Up To Win 3 Free Creo Bars, and Cocoa Pods and Nibs!
- Chocolate Education for One Hundred Third Graders at a time!
- Check Us Out At The National Museum of the American Indian