Check Us Out At The National Museum of the American Indian
Posted by Jeff Stern on September 12, 2017
“The Story of Chocolate” and chocolate festival is being held this weekend September16 and 17 at the National Museum of the American Indian in Lower Manhattan, NY. They'll have a Discovery Table with handling objects related to cacao/chocolate: cacao beans, pods, metate, molinillo, chocolate pots, and other items.
The exhibits will describe the story of chocolate from an indigenous perspective and visitors will be able to handle objects and grind beans! Other activities will be listening to a marimba band, and stamping chocolate related designs on amate paper.
If you're in Manhattan this weekend, go check it out!
- Learn About Creo Chocolate and Sign Up To Win 3 Free Creo Bars, and Cocoa Pods and Nibs!
- Chocolate Education for One Hundred Third Graders at a time!
- Check Us Out At The National Museum of the American Indian
- Some Guidelines for Creating Chocolate Formulas
- Saving the Environment...with Cocoa Pods, Part II