Saving the Environment...with Cocoa Pods, Part II
Posted by Jeff Stern on August 21, 2017
Some months ago we published a post about work being done at the Rochester Institute of Technology's Golisano Institute for Sustainaibility. After creating a biochar from the pods, they have been experimenting with it for treating brewery effluent.
As the project advances and we continue to get more information, we'll keep posting here. For now, read the results below!
- Check out our Interview with Millcreek Cacao Roasters!
- Chocolate Maker's Series-Part V Roasting
- Learn About Creo Chocolate and Sign Up To Win 3 Free Creo Bars, and Cocoa Pods and Nibs!
- Chocolate Education for One Hundred Third Graders at a time!
- Check Us Out At The National Museum of the American Indian